Monday, August 25, 2008

Back In the Swing of Things

Hey everyone!! Well, I'm back in Rhode Island and we are working on getting to some sort of regular schedule. I've just been on the road so much... so many places to go and people to meet!!

When I was in California, I had my very first playdate. Some of my mom's friends had babies just around the same time she did, so we all got together-- it was great. The moms talked, smiled at us, held us, and took LOTS of pictures! I can't wait to do it again! (Here's a picture of Devyn, Anna, and me!)


I also got to go to Grammie Pammie's 60th birthday party-- it was a tea party, and it was great fun! Happy Birthday Pammie! When Mom and I got home from California, we packed up Daddy and Harley and headed to Vermont where we had a great weekend with friends!!

Now we're back... today Mom and I went to my Gymboree class... The teacher said that I am getting very good at "tummy time" and am doing a great job holding my head up! (And everyone loved my outfit, so I thought I'd include a picture of that, too!)


Mommy keeps saying things about a "schedule" so we have been hanging around the house a bit, which I like, 'cause I get to nap a lot! Here is a picture of me sitting in my bouncy chair while Mom worked in the kitchen.


More soon! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: