Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend in Vermont

Hi all! We are back from a great weekend in Vermont. As you can see from these pictures there was A LOT of snow, and we had a great time. Many thanks to Aunt Susan and Uncle Mark for a great weekend!

We went sledding... at first, just the grown ups went and Harley chased while I watched.
The next day, I got to go on a smaller hill with Mommy and Daddy!!
It was very, very cold so it was important that I get all bundled up before I went outside. I also got to ride in the backpack I gave Daddy for Christmas.
We also went snowshoeing... what a great time! I think I had the best deal, though, as I got to ride and didn't have to do any of the work!
Even though everyone had a great time, the person who was the happiest to be there is not even a person... Harley had the BEST time!! He ran through the snow (which was almost as tall as him!) any chance he got.
We had a great weekend!!!!

No comments: