Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy and Daddy have been on a picture-taking break since we got back from our trip, but here are some more pictures of me in Ireland.

Hanging out at the tasting at the Old Jameson Distillery... (I had to do something to keep myself busy, as I didn't get to taste any whiskey...)
On the beach along the Ring of Kerry... (with crumbs from my favorite Irish baby biscuits on my face!)
Playing in a roadside cafe while Mommy and Daddy drank much-needed coffee...
You probably can't read the sign on the wall, but it says that "children must be kept under control at all times". Mommy and Daddy thought this was humorous for some reason...
Mommy and Daddy at the Guinness Storehouse... (I was there, but again, no samples!)
Me in my Aer Lingus bassinett on the flight home, eating an Irish apple...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We think that hair is getting curly! Love GP and GP

Unknown said...

We LOVE all the photos from Ireland! Looks like the three of you had a wonderful trip and we can't wait to hear all about it. :)