Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Molly is here!

It's true! My little sister is here! She is really really great.

To get me ready, my mommy and daddy got me my very own doll to take care of.



Then they woke up really early on April 14th to go the hospital!


Then, all of a sudden, she was here! She was born at 7:21 AM and weighed 8 lbs and 11 oz and was 20 and 3/4 inches long!



She has really big cheeks, and I think she's really really cute!


I got to hold her ....


..and kiss her just a little while after she was born...


I'm pretty sure my grandparents and auntie love her a lot too.








I'll be sure to post more soon...for now, know that I love her and think she is really cute!

1 comment:

eMark said...

Great to see all of these pics! We truly wish that we could be there right now to meet Miss Molly. Love, love, love her name. Hannah and Mark