Monday, November 10, 2008

5 Months Old

I am 5 months old today! It's hard to believe... here's a list of some of the things I can do:

* laugh
* roll over (from my back to my stomach)
* smile
* eat lots of different kinds of food (applesauce is still my favorite)
* almost sit up by myself (I can sit great if I am propped up)
* reach and grab for things
* put everything in my mouth
* and I have a tooth!
As you can see, I love peaches... even though it may not look like it, some of them do get in my mouth!!
I also move around so much while in my bouncy chair that I regularly scoot myself down to the bottom so my feet hang off the edge.
I have also just learned that if I bang some of my toys against the tray on my high chair it makes a really loud noise. What fun!!

And I still love my Gymboree class. Here is a picture of me today... we get to lay on the parachute while the teacher blows pretty bubbles above us... I always try to reach out and grab them.

Thanks for reading... we'll see what the next month brings!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss Abigail, you are growing up so fast! I know one thing the next month will bring: Thanksgiving, and Mark and I can't wait to feed you some mashed up sweet potatoes!