Monday, January 12, 2009

7 Months Old

I just turned 7 months old! Sorry for the lack of new pictures and posts, Mommy said something about me being such a busy girl that it's not as easy to update my blog as it used to be! I think she's right-- I am just very, very busy lately. I love all of my toys I got for Christmas and always want to play (sometimes at the expense of my naps!!).

Here's a quick look at me this month:
- I can now sit up by myself and will do so in order to play with toys
- I can now roll both ways (sometimes!)
- I have three teeth
- I like almost all food you give me (the baby food mac and cheese seems to be my favorite)
- I love to laugh at lots of things, but mostly Daddy or Harley
- I'm 7 months old but wear 9-12 month sized clothes!
- I am not as interested in sleeping as I once was (but Mommy and Daddy say they still like to sleep...something doesn't match up here)

All in all, I'm a happy kid and I am having a great time!

No comments: