Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A More Mobile Abby



Now that I am 7 months old, I'm gaining mobility. Last night I was hanging out with Mommy in the kitchen in my pink chair. I managed to get myself out of the blanket in which I was swaddled and work my way out of the chair. This is a fun game-- I bounce on my legs while the top half of my body is in the chair!

I have also gotten good at rolling around on the floor. You can see my mat in the background that I play on and which is safe for me to roll around on. While Mommy went to get something in the kitchen earlier today, this is what she returned to. I was quite proud of myself for being able to roll my way under the couch!

1 comment:

Becky said...

O.M.G. Love the photo of her under the sofa. Find anything good under there, Miss Abby? :-)