Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Big Week

This was a fun week. I did all the regular stuff like Gymboree, errands with Mommy, playing with my toys, etc., but I got to do something new this week, too. Mommy was not feeling well the other morning, so I got to go to work with Daddy for a few hours!! It was fun and everyone was very nice to me. I was so interested in what I learned at the hospital that I sat with Daddy and read a few journal articles when I got home.
After all that hard work, I was tired!!
(Harley, as usual, was hanging out in my room...)
BUT, the big news is that I was playing in my crib yesterday while Mom and Dad were getting us ready to go out. They thought I was being awfully quiet, so Daddy came to check on me... and found me STANDING UP!!




I hope your week was as exciting as mine!!

3 comments:

meg said...

That is one proud little girl. You can see on her face that she's proud of herself. Lowering the crib mattress today? ;-)

Becky said...

Watch out world! I cannot believe how big she is getting. Life is about to get even more busy... :-)

Unknown said...

Wow!! I am seriously in shock. Look at her standing up all by herself! Next thing we know she'll be running up and down the stairs with Harley! Hoping to see you guys soon. :)