Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can You Tell What Was For Dinner?

Can you tell what I had for dinner tonight? I'm not sure how much of it actually made it into my mouth... I was certainly more interested in spreading it all over the place and touching it than actually eating it!

Mommy says I have two new "bad habits" whatever those are. The first one is sticking my hand in my mouth after the food is in there and trying to take it out...
And the second one is trying to feed Harley over the side of my high chair! Mommy wasn't fast enough to get a good picture of him licking the Goldfish crackers I was holding over the side for him, but you can see that he sits under my high chair and waits for something to fall...
(Oh, and it was lasagna, by the way!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I LOVE the last photo of Abby and Harley. They both have a very guilty, caught-in-the-act expression on their faces. Priceless!

Abby and Family said...

I know! They have the exact same expression, as if they are saying, "don't look at me, I'm innocent..."

Whitakids said...

I'm not so sure Harley eating the food is such a bad habit...without a dog here I always seem to be cleaning the floor, Harley gives you less work to do.