Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back From Tennessee!

Hi everyone!

I am back from my first trip to TN. I had a great time-- I got to spend time with my grandparents, attended a very nice party in my honor, went with my mom and dad to look at houses in Nashville where they tell me we are moving next summer.

It was a long road trip, but I did a great job. I sat in the back with Harley, though sometimes Harley would switch places with Mom or Dad who would come back and entertain me. Here is a picture of Harley and me in the backseat.


I also walked around Vanderbilt University with my mom and dad. They were telling me all about the different places on campus. It was an exciting time there, as it was a few days before Vandy beat Auburn!! From what I can gather, this is exciting news for Commodore fans! Here is a picture of the three of us on the front steps of Kirkland Hall.


I had a great trip! Thanks to my grandparents and all my new friends for a wonderful week!! See you soon!

No comments: