Sunday, October 12, 2008

My TN party!

Hi there!

Well, I wanted to tell you a little about my party in Tennessee last week, and finally got some pics to go along with the recounting. Even though I was pretty clean, everyone said I needed a bath first.




Then we got to go to the party! It was fun, because lots of nice people I'd never met before came...all just to say hi to me! Mommy laughed at lots of things....















...and I met people that knew my daddy when he was a baby like me...



...and I met my great aunt and uncle!


The food was good, but the best part was the music....


All it all, we had a great time! Before we left, I even got to put my pajamas on...




What a lucky girl I am, to have had parties thrown for me in Tennessee AND in California! And that's all in four months! Who knows what will happen when I turn one?!?!

No comments: