Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Fun



Today I went with Mom and Dad to enjoy some of the fun fall things that Rhode Island has to offer. I got dressed in my very warm "bear" suit and we headed out to a farm!

While at the farm we got to go apple picking... Mom and Dad said something about me trying applesauce as my next food so I would know what the apples were like... Here is a picture of Dad and me standing among the apple trees...



After we picked apples we walked a little further and found a good pumpkin to take home with us! Here we are in the pumpkin patch.





I had a great day and enjoyed the fall weather. Maybe I'll try applesauce later to go along with the theme!!

As we were leaving and Dad was getting ready to pay, Mom and Dad started laughing pretty hard. They took this picture of me... when Dad got out his wallet I grabbed it from his hands. They said something about this being a sign of things to come???


Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'd like to place an order for a Becky-sized version of Abby's bear-snuggly. SO CUTE. Hugs all around.