Friday, October 31, 2008

A Busy Day

I have had a very busy day. This morning, Mom gave me a bath, and then dressed me in my robe, as she said she didn't want me to mess up my costume before we went out!


Next, Mom dressed me in my costume... I was dressed as a cow!! Dad said that was a good costume for me because I like milk so much!! Mom and I went to the hospital to visit Dad at work where lots of nice people told me how cute I was.



Tonight, I helped Mom and Dad and our neighbors hand out candy to lots of other kids dressed up in costumes. I didn't see any other cows, but saw lots of princesses and superheroes! It was kind of chilly outside, but I got bundled up and we sat outside on the porch with friends (and even Harley!) for a while.



After a while, I fell asleep. I had a great first Halloween!! I wonder what I'll be next year...



Good Night!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Abby, You are the most precious Angel in any outfit! You look adorable in your cow costume. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful 1st Halloween. You, your Mommy and Daddy look Great! We love every picture and video. Keep posting your updates. We look at them over and over. Love, Grampa & Gran

Detria Wulandari said...

Abby, you are so cute in the cow costume..!!
I hope u will get the great next hallowen,,

alekssad said...

Good night blue eyed! Be happy!

http://www.moscowbeauties.ru

Becky said...

This is amazing! We LOVE Abby as the cutest cow ever. I fully support years of animal Halloween costumes, as I think I was a hamster for about 6 years in a row. :-)