Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of posts...I have been SO busy this past week. All four of my grandparents and my aunt came to visit me for my first Christmas. We had so much fun... we ate lots of food (well, they all did...I had my standard milk, cereal, fruit and veggies...), played with all of my new toys, and had a great time.
As you can see, many of my toys were quite tasty (they must have been, I chewed on them all day). I got so many nice things from everyone... thanks!

But first, my grandmas had to wrap everything...
I had such a fun time... everyone wanted to hold me and play with me ALL the time. Here is a picture of me with my GP...
...and hanging out with my two grandpas and Elmo.... what could possibly be better??
Even Harley enjoyed opening his packages...
I had a great first Christmas!!! Happy 2009!

No comments: