Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm Back!

Yay!! The computer is back in working order, so here are the pictures I promised you.

Remember how I was wearing the sweater that used to be my Mommy's? Well, this blue one used to be my Daddy's!! Aren't my grandmas cool? They both knew where to find these 30 year old sweaters, and they still look great!! (I think I'm squinting because I was getting tired of posing for the camera...)

Here is another picture of me eating sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving...

Here I am, getting ready for Christmas, and practicing my sitting up skills...

... helping Daddy with his work (or working on my blog, as Auntie Meg pointed out...)

... and just hanging out...

See you soon!!

1 comment:

meg said...

Instead of saying "Helping Daddy do his work", you should call it "Me working on my blog."