Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love December!

So this month just gets better and better!


First of all I found out that my favorite people will be coming to visit over Christmas. I am just learning about this holiday, but it seems great, and I can't wait to see my aunt and grandparents!

Next, mommy and daddy went out and brought a tree into our house and put all sorts of funny things on it! I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but it smells real nice and I like sitting next to it!



I've even been practicing singing Christmas carols!



Last, but not least, I got a new thing which people seem to call a bouncer or jumper. I can stand in it and jump up and down, plus play with lots of toys in it...what a fun way to spend a few minutes! It's certainly not boring!



Well, all this blogging has made me hungry...time for breakfast!

No comments: