Saturday, December 13, 2008

My New Info!

Hi everyone! Well, I went to my doctor yesterday.

He's always nice, but there's always some lady there who stabs me in the thigh. What a jerk. Anyway, I just found out that I:

- Weigh 18lbs 7oz...
- Am 27 inches long...and
- Have a 44.5cm head.

Here's a picture of that head, in case you forgot:



I'm told I can drink water now, but much prefer milk. I've mentioned my 2 teeth, and though there were some nay sayers, it's hard to argue with this picture!








Anyway, I'll just leave you with some pics of me with my mommy, and (f)aunt Susan and (f)uncle Mark!


















Can't believe the holidays are already here! Hope to keep you up to speed on what is happening here! Bye for now!


4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh McNuff. The first photo is sort of scary!

meg said...

I know! Why couldn't we find a picture where McNuff doesn't look scary? :-)

Unknown said...

Seriously -- what's wrong with that guy?! At least Abby doesn't seem too bothered by the crazy man who's holding her!

Abby and Family said...

Poor McNuff... just trying to hold Abby, not bothering anyone... :-)