Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Love My Auntie Meg



I love my Auntie Meg. She has been in Rhode Island since the day before I was born, and she was very excited to meet me when I arrived. Over the past few weeks she has been here to help Mommy with my diapers, my feeding, taking care of my puppy, and helping around the house. She has been a BIG help and I love her so much! She has to go home to Arizona now, and I will miss her a lot, but I can't wait to see her again soon!



She is also a special aunt because she is my only REAL aunt or uncle. She says that there are lots of people who will pretend to be my aunts and uncles, but she's the only real one, as she is my mom and dad's only sibling. Auntie Meg says that makes our relationship very special, and I think she's right!!



Auntie Meg also read me my very first story. She's really good at reading stories because she is a teacher (and she's responsible for most of the books in my personal library!).



I love you, Auntie Meg. Can't wait to see you again-- visit any time you want!!

Love, Abby

2 comments:

meg said...

I love you too, Miss Abigail! I will miss you so much. Be good to your mom and dad and listen to Marge. That will make everyone happy. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Abby,

I love your Auntie Meg, too! She is so excited that you're here and I know she had a lot of fun being with you and your mom, dad, and grandma in Rhode Island. I have to be honest, though...I'm glad she's coming back to Phoenix because I have missed her! You're right... you are super lucky that she is your aunt. You are going to have so much fun together as you grow up!

Love, F-auntie Julie