Thursday, June 19, 2008

More firsts! !

More firsts! !

Here's me being admired by Aunt Meg and Grandma Phyllis (not a first, but always worth sharing)...



Yesterday afternoon, I went on my first walk! Mommy and Daddy and I went with Harley and Aunt Meg and Grandma Phyllis down to the ocean. It's just down the street, and the weather was perfect! I was in my carrier the whole time and quite warm and happy.



Harley looked very silly in his Vanderbilt jersey.



Once we got to the water, everyone thought I was asleep. I wasn't though. I was just thinking how small I am and how big the ocean and the world is. It's a lot for a nine day old to take in. I'm glad I have such great friends and family to help me though! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and gifts that everyone has sent me! I love you all!!!

2 comments:

meg said...

I'm not sure when I approved posting a picture of me from when I first woke up. But, hopefully no one is looking at me and everyone is looking at how cute little Abby looks when SHE first wakes up. Because she definitely wins that contest!

Chandler said...

Hello from Connecticut and congratulations. Abby is absolutely breathtaking. hope to see you soon.