Monday, June 16, 2008

My First Post!

Hello World!

I can't believe it's almost been a week! Ever since 12:52pm on June 10th, I've been trying to figure this place out. It's very strange, and even though the hospital was scary, the nurses and doctors were really nice.




This is my first picture ever! I was kinda goopy and squirmy, and I like my profile better from the left, but oh well.




It's not in the picture, but my name is Abigail Claire, by the way. Everyone has been calling me Abby, which I like a lot.










My mommy did real well.
Because I was so big,
they had to do surgery to get me out, but she was walking the next day, and all her doctors were really proud of her. I know she loves me lots, and she's been feeding me and loving me constantly!

My daddy stayed with me and mommy the whole time, and I had lots of visitors too! I got to finally meet my aunt and all four grandparents that my mommy and daddy have been talking about for so long. They were there as long as they could be every day! I even had friends from Boston who claimed to be my aunt and uncle and th
ey are awfully wonderful folks too.


My CA Grandparents:
















My TN Grandparents:















Real Aunt:















"Uncle" and "Aunt":

















Even though I lost a little weight at first, everyone said mommy and I were doing well and were able to go home on Saturday. At first I didn't know where we were going, but everyone kept saying Home and I must say that this Home is a rather wonderful place full of smiling faces, and cool places for me to sleep and play. Everything is so big, but I think I'll grow into it soon. There's even a dog that is very protective of me!



There are lots of things for me to explore and lots of firsts for me to have in the next few days and weeks and months - I can't wait!




Hope you'll keep reading all about me as I continue to grow! I'll put some more pictures up soon too!!!

No comments: