Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Many Faces of Abigail Claire

It's my two week birthday,
So I just thought I'd say,
It's time to jump up and shout,
'Cause here are new photos to check out!

Please, no comments on my weak attempt at poetry - let's see you do better at two weeks from the womb! The family has been at it again...taking lots of pictures. Some are old, some are new, but all of them capture the magic and the essence of me! I'm sometimes crabby, sometimes happy, but - as mommy and daddy say - always cute!

Here's me being:

Exhausted...



Happy...



Disinterested...



Concerned...



Posing in a photo shoot in exchange for milk, but ashamed of it...



Angry...



Suspicious...



Coy / Derek Zoolander...



Surprised...



Thoughtful...



Stuffed...



Teasing...



Mischievious...



Rebellious...



Angelic...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking in some of these pictures you look JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY! :)