Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks Grammie Pammie



Today I want to say thanks to my Grammie Pammie (at least we think that's what she might be called...). She had to go home today, as my grandpa was really starting to miss her. She has been here to help me and my mom and we all appreciate everything she did!



She worked really hard and deserved this nap she and I took together. She was up in the night with me, changed a million diapers, (she even decided that I only poop in the diapers that have Big Bird on them for some reason!), fixed dinners, cleaned the house, did the laundry, and lots more!



She also read me stories which I loved! She's good at stories, too, as she's a librarian... I was really paying attention to this one!



Thanks, Grammie Pammie. I look forward to more visits from you and all my other grandparents, too!! I'm such a lucky little girl!!

Love, Abby

No comments: