Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a weekend!





It's true...I've been busy. Okay fine, busy sleeping, but I've also been doing more and more things. I went on my longest walk yet - and at the end, we all decided to race. Hey, guess what? I won!!!



Today, I went to church for the first time ever! Everyone said I was very good, and even I agree that I looked good in my dress!



So good, in fact, that I decided to practice the hula in honor of my great-aunt and great-uncle in Hawaii...



Even though the sermon was really neat and all, I just couldn't stay awake and slept the whole time. (I blame the heat and relaxing organ music!) At the end of church, I got to see my neighbors John and Christine, which was great fun.



I was about to swoon with all the attention...


...but I couldn't rest, because more was about to happen...

Umblical update...my stump fell off. Let's be honest... stump is a political or arboreal term, it shouldn't apply to babies. It was kinda gross. But now it's gone. That's good for three reasons:
- My belly no longer has a black protrusion
- I can wear diapers over my belly button now
- I CAN TAKE BATHS!!!

That's right...it's bath time, and just like my mommy - I love baths!!!

They take some work though. Take today, for instance.

First, Grammy Pammy had to take off my clothes...


Then mommy had to prepare the water, with Harley's help...


Then it was time for actual bath (please note the rather gorgeous, if slightly full abdomen)...



Finally, I needed to dry off (and show off all my hair)...



After such a busy weekend, it was time for a well-deserved nap...



Thanks for reading up on me...I promise there's much more to come!!!

3 comments:

meg said...

Dear Little Abigail,
Congratulations on your new belly button! I'm happy to see that you have a cute "inny". Also happy to know that you love baths. You may look just like your daddy, but that means that you might be a mommy's girl too!
I love you! Give Grammie Pammie a big kiss goodbye! She's going to miss you!
Love, Auntie Meg

Anonymous said...

Dear Abby,
Welcome to the world! I have to say you have a very special name! You're already doing so well at maintaining it's dignified yet fun reputation! I love reading all about your adventures. Keep the info coming so all your "faunties" and "funcles" in Phoenix can check up on you (even though your Auntie Meg talks about you all the time!) We look forward to you coming to visit someday and playing Rockband on the Wii (you can teach your mom and dad!)
With love,
Abby and Danny Estrada

Anonymous said...

Abby-you just keep getting cuter! And tell your mom that she looks great! We can't wait to meet you and see your family very soon!