Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've Been Home One Week!

I've had a busy weekend so far-- sorry I did not have time to post yesterday! I have now been home from the hospital for a whole week. I think I like it here...


I got to go on a walk with my dad, my Uncle Mark, and my dog, Harley. (Mommy stayed home to rest...) It was a nice day and I was excited to get to use my stroller for the first time!



When we got home I was so tired that I had to take a nap with my Daddy.



After I slept for a bit, Dad got some pictures of me making some of the funny faces I can make. I'm sure my mom and dad will try and capture more of my expressions, but for now, here are two of their favorites. Here's me practicing my dance moves...


and here I am laughing at a funny joke...



I hope everyone has had a good weekend like me! More soon!

2 comments:

eMark said...

keep the photos coming...we are just loving everything that we see. love to all,

Hannah and Mark

Anonymous said...

hey friends,

we've loved reading the posts and seeing the pictures. i'm on ob l&d nights right now which is why I haven't called. but we will soon.

can't wait to catch up.

matt & sarah